Can apps be hidden on Android? Open the app drawer, tap the icon in the top-right corner (three vertical dots), and select the Settings option. The next step is to find and tap the Hide apps option, after which a list of apps will pop up on the screen. Select the apps you want to hide and tap Done to finish the job.
How do I find hidden text messages on my phone?
- Open the Messages app.
- Click on More, and then Archived.
- Look through the conversations that have been saved.
- Hold down each conversation that you want to restore.
- Select the Unrestore button.
What do hidden apps look like? It’s the scrollable display of apps that you get when you swipe up on your phone’s home screen or tap the app drawer icon at the bottom. From here, you can hide and unhide apps on some Android systems via the menu button—it usually looks like three dots or a gear icon.
What apps hide messages?
- Private SMS & Call – Hide Text. Private SMS & Call – Hide Text (Free) works by creating a safe space for you, which it calls PrivateSpace.
- GO SMS Pro.
- Vault-Hide SMS, Pics & Videos.
- Message Locker – SMS Lock.
- 9 Comments.