Can I use cURL in PHP? cURL is a PHP library and command-line tool (similar to wget) that allows you to send and receive files over HTTP and FTP. You can use proxies, pass data over SSL connections, set cookies, and even get files that are protected by a login.
How do I enable cURL on Ubuntu Server?
- This command installs the PHP CURL. sudo apt-get install php5-curl.
- This command starts with the Apache server. sudo service apache2 restart.
How do I enable PHP cURL extensions in Linux?
- Open php. ini (it’s usually in /etc/ or in php folder on the server).
- Search for extension=php_curl. dll. Uncomment it by removing the semi-colon( ; ) in front of it.
- Restart the Apache Server.
How do I update PHP cURL?
- create a new file /etc/yum.repos.d/city-fan.repo.
- run yum clean all yum install curl.