Can you add repos to Plex? Other compatible distributions may work, but are not officially supported by Plex. Note: Repository updating is currently only supported for public releases of Plex Media Server. It is not currently possible to use it for Plex Pass preview/beta releases.
How do I install Plex Media Server on Ubuntu?
- Step 1: Download the .deb Plex Media Server Package. Plex media server can be downloaded from its official page Downloads.
- Step 2: Install . deb Plex Media Server package.
- Step 3: Configure Plex media server.
- Step 4: Set up the web interface of Plex media server.
Is there a Plex app for Ubuntu? Plex Desktop App Debuts on Linux as a Snap – OMG! Ubuntu!
How do I manually update Plex on Ubuntu?
- 1 – PREP DOWNLOAD FILE. Copy the download link of the latest version from their site here.
- 2 – DOWNLOAD. Next SSH onto the server and run the following command (making sure you replace the URL with the one you have copied):
- 3 – INSTALL.
- 4 – CLEAN UP.