Can you download Minecraft in Ubuntu? Minecraft game is supported on various OS, including Linux, Windows, and macOS. In this article, we will see how to install Minecraft on Ubuntu OS. We have explained the procedure and commands on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (Focal Fossa). Almost the same procedure can be followed for the previous versions of Ubuntu.
Is Minecraft on Ubuntu free? Minecraft is now owned by Microsoft. it’s not free. Even though it’s not free, Minecraft is one of the most popular game in the world. In this article, I am going to show you how to install Minecraft on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
How do I install Minecraft on Linux?
- Step 1: Download the Minecraft package from its official website.
- Step 2: Install the Minecraft Debian package.
- Step 3: Run the Minecraft application.
- Step 4: Setting up User credentials.
- Step 5: Get! Set! Go! You’re ready to play Minecraft on Linux.
How do I download Minecraft from Terminal Ubuntu?
- Start Minecraft Launcher.
- Login to Minecraft.
- Play Minecraft DEMO or get the full version.
- Wait for Minecraft Download.
- Play Minecraft.
- Installation of Minecraft on Ubuntu 18.04.
- Search for the minecraft keyword. Click on the Minecraft icon to start the application.
- Minecraft on Ubuntu 18.04.