Can you install Kodi on Linux? You can install Kodi on virtually any device be it Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android or Raspberry Pi. In fact, many people install Kodi on Raspberry Pi specifically for using it as a media center with their TV.
How do I run Kodi on Linux?
- Launch the Mint Terminal. Launch the terminal from the applications or use the keyboard shortcut.
- Add Kodi’s official PPA repository. To add the official PPA repository use the command:
- Update Repositories.
- Install Kodi on Linux Mint.
How do I remove old Kodi?
- There are all kinds of circumstances where you may need to delete Kodi addons.
- Choose my addons.
- Select all.
- Scroll down the list until you find the particular addon you want to get rid of.
- Right-click the addon and select information.
- Click uninstall.
What is Kodi in Linux? Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls.