Can you use Chrome on Linux Mint? Installing Google Chrome
If you want to install Google Chrome, you won’t have luck searching it in the default software repository of any Linux distro. You have to get it directly from Google. Download the latest Google Chrome package for Linux Mint. It’s the DEB package.
How do I run Chrome in Linux Mint?
- Download Chrome for Linux.
- Select Debian/Ubuntu option for Chrome package on Mint.
- Save the deb file.
- Wait for Google Chrome download to finish.
- Double click on the downloaded deb file to install it.
- Hit the Install Package option in Gdebi.
What is the best browser for Linux Mint?
- GNOME Web.
Can you use Google Chrome on Linux? But don’t panic: Chrome is available for Linux and this guide shows you where to download it from and how to install it. Better yet, it only takes a few seconds to download the Chrome installer and use it to install Chrome on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, and above.