Does Kodi work on Ubuntu? Kodi is a cross-platform application and can be downloaded for various Linux distributions including Ubuntu.
How do I download Kodi on Ubuntu?
- Open the Software application from the Activities menu. Search for Kodi and press the Install button within the Software application.
- If you do not have GUI to your disposal then you can easily install Kodi from the command line.
How do I start Kodi on Ubuntu? Launch Kodi Media Server on Ubuntu 20.04/ Linux Mint 20
You can now launch Kodi from the GUI or from terminal. When launching from Gui, open your menu file and search for Kodi. Click Kodi icon to launch. From you terminal, type kido and press Enter to launch.
How do I install latest version of Kodi on Linux?
- Launch the Mint Terminal. Launch the terminal from the applications or use the keyboard shortcut.
- Add Kodi’s official PPA repository. To add the official PPA repository use the command:
- Update Repositories.
- Install Kodi on Linux Mint.