Does VMware support Linux Mint? After installing VMware Workstation on Linux Mint, you can start creating a new virtual machine. You can easily run a second OS on your host system by installing Windows or one of the other operating systems on the VM you created.
How install VMware Linux Mint?
- Step 1: Update the system and Install dependencies.
- Step 2: Download and install VMware workstation.
- Step 3: Install VMware Workstation.
- Step 4: Launch VMWare Workstation.
- Step 5: Create a new virtual machine using VMWare.
Is VMware good for Linux? One of the best software solutions for creating virtual machines on Linux is VMware. It is free for non-commercial use and surprisingly easy to install and set up.
Can Linux Mint run virtual machines? If you accept the VirtualBox PUEL license terms, select ‘Yes’ and press enter key. The VirtualBox will be successfully installed on your Linux Mint 20 system. To verify the installation, click on Application Menu and search for VirtualBox. You will find the VirtualBox application in Application Menu.