How can I access a device using IP address? You can follow a path to a device if you know its IP address by using the tracert command at the command prompt (cmd). Open a Command Prompt window and type in tracert followed by the IP address that you know. The output will show each router that has a connection to that device will pass through.
How do you connect to an IP address?
- Click Start >Settings >Control Panel.
- On the control panel, double-click Network Connections.
- Right-click Local Area Connection.
- Click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
- Select Use the Following IP Address.
How do I access a public IP address for a website?
- Step 1: Login into your Window server through Remote Desktop.
- Step 2: Now head on to Start ->Administrative Tools-> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Step 3: Under IIS, expand the sites and select the website which you want to access via IP address.
How can I access my own website? Logging into Your Own Website. Make sure that you’re trying to log into your own website. If you have the administrator credentials (e.g., your email address and a password), you can log into your website’s administrator panel by entering them in the proper location. Try logging into the website from the host address.