How can I recover my Gmail account if I can’t verify my Google Account?
- Stay signed in to your Google Account on your Android phone for at least 7 days.
- Add a recovery phone number to your Google Account and wait at least 7 days.
- Add a security key to your Google Account if you turned on 2-Step Verification and wait at least 7 days.
How do I recover my Gmail account if I don’t remember anything? If you’re having trouble logging into your Google account because you can’t remember your email address, go to Google’s Find My Email page and follow the prompts. You’ll need to be able to provide the full name associated with your account, as well as the phone number or the recovery email address associated with it.
How can I recover my Gmail account without 2 step verification?
- To enter an email address or phone number where you can be reached.
- To enter a code sent to your email address or phone number. This code helps make sure you can access that email address or phone number.
How do I bypass two step verification?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Turn off.
- Confirm by tapping Turn off.