How can I tell if Odoo is installed on Ubuntu? By default, Odoo listens on port 8069 and you can verify it using the netstat or ss tools as follows. This is another way to confirm that Odoo is up and running.
How do I run Odoo from terminal?
How do I install Odoo app?
- Unzip module to the Odoo add-ons folder.
- Re-start Odoo.
- Turn on the developer mode > Update the apps list.
- Find the app and install it.
How do I remove Odoo 13 from Ubuntu?
- Step 1: Stop the Odoo Service.
- Step 2: Remove all Odoo Files.
- Step 3: Remove Configuration files.
- Step 4: Remove log files.
- Step 5: Remove User and User group for PostgreSQL.
- Step 6: Remove the PostgreSQL Database.