How can I tell if Odoo is installed on Ubuntu? By default, Odoo listens on port 8069 and you can verify it using the netstat or ss tools as follows. This is another way to confirm that Odoo is up and running.
How do I run Odoo from terminal?
Where is Odoo located in Linux? In Linux systems, its default location is in the home directory ( $HOME ), and in the Windows distribution, it is in the same directory as the executable used to launch Odoo.
How do I completely remove Odoo from Ubuntu?
- Step 1: Stop the Odoo Service.
- Step 2: Remove all Odoo Files.
- Step 3: Remove Configuration files.
- Step 4: Remove log files.
- Step 5: Remove User and User group for PostgreSQL.
- Step 6: Remove the PostgreSQL Database.