How can I tell if Odoo is installed on Ubuntu? By default, Odoo listens on port 8069 and you can verify it using the netstat or ss tools as follows. This is another way to confirm that Odoo is up and running.
How install Odoo 13 on Linux?
- Update apt source-lists. sudo apt update.
- Add a new system user name “Odoo” that will own and run the application.
- Install and configure database server PostgreSQL.
- Setup a new PostgreSQL user.
- Clone the latest branch of Odoo, in our case it is 13.0 from Github:
How do I run Odoo from terminal?
How do I start Odoo in Linux? You could start it using python like python odoo.py in the folder you donwloaded it. You have to be sure that you have set the correct permissions. Alternatively you can use the . deb package provided by the nightly builds : nightly.odoo.com/8.0/nightly/deb/ You can then start the service, using the service command.