How do I access email groups?
- Tap the drop-down arrows to the right of the Microsoft 365 email account which has groups enabled to expand a list of folders for that account.
- Tap on Groups to open it in the mail view.
How do I log into my group mailbox?
- Sign in to your account in Outlook on the web.
- On the Outlook on the web navigation bar, click your name. A list appears.
- Click Open another mailbox.
- Type the email address of the other mailbox that you want to open, and then click Open.
How do you find a group chat on messenger? From Chats, tap the group chat to open it. Tap the people’s names or the group’s name at the top. Tap in the top right.
How do I get group emails in inbox?
- In Outlook on the web, select a group from the left navigation pane.
- Select the group picture above the message list.
- At the top of the group window, move the Follow in inbox toggle to On.