How do I access Plex server settings? Plex Media Server Settings
Choose the Settings button at the top of Plex Web App, select the correct Server from the left menu.
How do I access Plex server on Linux?
- Open a Terminal window or your command prompt.
- Enter the following command (substituting the IP address of your server as appropriate): ssh ip.address.of.server -L 8888:localhost:32400.
- Open a browser window.
- The browser will connect to the server as if it were local and load Plex Web App.
Where is Plex preferences XML Linux? On Linux, the options are available in a XML file called Preferences. xml , which is located in your Plex Media Server data directory.
How do I setup a Plex server on Ubuntu?
- Once the repository is enabled, update the apt package list and install the latest server version: sudo apt update sudo apt install plexmediaserver.
- To verify that the Plex is running, check the service status: sudo systemctl status plexmediaserver.