How do I add a user to sudo Arch?
- Install sudo , because it’s not included as part of the base installation.
- Create a new user account with useradd .
- Set a strong password for the new user with passwd .
- Add the new user to the wheel group with usermod .
- Edit the sudoers file with visudo .
How do I add a new user in Linux?
- Log in as root.
- Use the command useradd “name of the user” (for example, useradd roman)
- Use su plus the name of the user you just added to log on.
- “Exit” will log you out.
How do I add a user in terminal?
- Open the terminal application.
- Log in to remote box by running the ssh user@your-ubuntu-box-ip.
- To add a new user in Ubuntu run sudo adduser userNameHere.
- Enter password and other needed info to create a user account on Ubuntu server.
How do I create a new user in manjaro? Go to the Manjaro Settings Manager and click User Account. The User Account window will show current user accounts with the options plus ‘+’ and minus ‘-‘ at the bottom left corner to add or remove new/old accounts. To add a new account, click on the ‘+’ sign. A prompt appears to add new user credentials.