How do I burn Ubuntu ISO to DVD?
- Insert a blank CD into your burner.
- Browse to the downloaded ISO image in the file browser.
- Right click on the ISO image file and choose “Write to Disc”.
- Where it says “Select a disc to write to”, select the blank CD.
- If you want, click “Properties” and select the burning speed.
How do I run Ubuntu from a DVD? Just place the Ubuntu installer on a USB drive, CD, or DVD using the same method as above. Once you have, restart your computer and select the Install Ubuntu option instead of the Try Ubuntu option. Go through the install process and select the option to install Ubuntu alongside Windows.
How do I create a Ubuntu installation disk?
- Download the Ubuntu image for your device in your `Downloads` folder.
- If the Ubuntu image file you have downloaded ends with an .xz file extension, you will need to extract it first.
- Insert your SD card or USB flash drive.
- Download and install Win32DiskImager, then launch it.
How do I create a bootable DVD? To create a bootable DVD, open Burnaware and click on Burn ISO. Click Browse and locate your Windows ISO file. Insert a DVD and click Burn. Alternatively, you can use Window’s native ISO burner.