How do I completely remove Kali Linux?
- Click Start.
- Type msconfig in the search box or open Run.
- Go to Boot.
- Select which Windows version you’d like to boot into directly.
- Press Set as Default.
- You can delete the earlier version by selecting it and then clicking Delete.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
How remove Kali Linux from BIOS?
- Make Windows bootable USB Drive.
- Boot in UEFI BIOS, and insert you USB Drive and Windows installation will appear.
- Delete all of your partitions.
- Now your laptop is just like new, Kali Linux is deleted, all partitions are GPT, and you can install Windows easily.
Can I uninstall Kali Linux on Windows 10? In the Settings app, scroll down the list of options until you see Uninstall. Click Uninstall. You will see a warning stating that you are about to remove the Linux distribution from Windows. Click Uninstall.
How do I uninstall Linux? Start by booting into Windows. Press the Windows key, type “diskmgmt. msc“ into the Start menu search box, and then press Enter to launch the Disk Management app. In the Disk Management app, locate the Linux partitions, right-click them, and delete them.