How do I completely remove VMware from Ubuntu? Uninstalling VMware Tools
Click Start > Control Panel. Open Add/Remove Programs. From the list of installed software, select VMware Tools. Click Remove.
How do you Uninstall VMware Player? Method 2: Uninstall VMware Workstation Player via Apps and Features/Programs and Features. Look for VMware Workstation Player in the list and click on it. The next step is to click on uninstall, so you can initiate the uninstallation.
How do I remove VMware tools from Linux virtual machine?
|Linux||Log in as root and enter vmware-uninstall-tools.pl in a terminal window.|
|Mac OS X, OS X, or macOS||Use the Uninstall VMware Tools application, found in /Library/Application Support/VMware Tools.|
How do I remove VMware tools from Registry?
- Search the registry for vmware and delete all associated entries.
- Close the registry editor.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Delete the %ProgramFiles%VMwareVMware Tools folder.
- Restart the virtual machine.
- Install the new version of VMware Tools.