How do I completely uninstall Kali Linux?
Follow these steps:
- Click Start.
- Type msconfig in the search box or open Run.
- Go to Boot.
- Select which Windows version you’d like to boot into directly.
- Press Set as Default.
- You can delete the earlier version by selecting it and then clicking Delete.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
How remove Kali Linux from BIOS?
- Make Windows bootable USB Drive.
- Boot in UEFI BIOS, and insert you USB Drive and Windows installation will appear.
- Delete all of your partitions.
- Now your laptop is just like new, Kali Linux is deleted, all partitions are GPT, and you can install Windows easily.
How do you delete and install Kali Linux?
- Now your computer should start the win 7 automatically.
- Go to control panel > System and Security > Administrative Tools > Computer Management > choose Disk Management (under storage properties)
- You will see clearly your computer partitions, delete your kali linux partition by right click > delete Volume.
How do I remove Kali Linux and install Windows 10?
- Remove native, swap, and boot partitions used by Linux: Start your computer with the Linux setup floppy disk, type fdisk at the command prompt, and then press ENTER.
- Install Windows. Follow the installation instructions for the Windows operating system you want to install on your computer.