How do I completely uninstall VMware workstation?
- Right click on your start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
- In the command prompt, type “control appwiz.cpl”.
- The old style uninstall screen should open, so you can select “VMWare Player” from the list, then at the top, select “Change”
- In the pop up window, choose “Uninstall”
How do I remove VMware workstation from Ubuntu terminal?
- Open a command prompt.
- Shut down all VMware applications and services.
- Verify that all processes have stopped:
- Move the VMware libraries to the /tmp directory:
- Unload the kernel modules:
- Remove the VMware startup scripts:
Can I delete VMware workstation? Right click the name of the virtual machine. Select Delete from disk. Click Yes. To free up the space in VMware Workstation, empty the Recycle Bin.
How do I remove VMware tools from Linux virtual machine?
|Linux||Log in as root and enter vmware-uninstall-tools.pl in a terminal window.|
|Mac OS X, OS X, or macOS||Use the Uninstall VMware Tools application, found in /Library/Application Support/VMware Tools.|