How do I delete repository?
- Ensure you have logged into the GitHub admin console.
- Navigate to the Repositories tag.
- Select the repository you wish to delete.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Move down to the Danger Zone section page.
- Click the Delete this repository option.
How do I delete a repository from command line? Command line Git repository delete
Just run the rm command with the -f and -r switch to recursively remove the . git folder and all of the files and folders it contains. This Git repo remove command also allows you to delete the Git repo while allowing all of the other files and folder to remain untouched.
How do I remove a repository from Ubuntu? Remove a PPA using APT in the terminal. It’s most likely that you added the PPA using add-apt-repository command. You can use the same command to remove the PPA as well. Just give it –remove option in the command.
How do I remove apt PPA repository?
- Launch Software & Updates.
- Click the “Other Software” tab.
- Select (click) the PPA you want to delete.
- Click “Remove” to remove it.