How do I download and install Jenkins in Linux?
- Install Jenkins.
- Step 1: Install Java Version 8.
- Step 2: Install Apache Tomcat 9.
- Step 3: Download Jenkins war File.
- Step 4: Deploy Jenkins war File.
- Step 5: Install Suggested Plugins.
Can we install Jenkins in Linux? Prerequisites for installing Jenkins
Please review the latest documentation on installing Java for your distribution of Linux. Java needs to be installed and configured on the server on which you want to configure Jenkins. OpenJDK is preferred with Jenkins, but you can also use any other version of Java.
How do I install and configure Jenkins on CentOS 7 and RHEL 7?
- Step 1: Install OpenJDK 8 package.
- Step 2: Install Jenkins repository.
- Step 3: Install stable Jenkins on CentOS 7.
- Step 4: Start the Jenkins service and auto start on boot.
- Step 5: Verify the status of Jenkins.
- Step 6: Configure the firewall and allow 8080 port.
Where is Jenkins installed in Linux?