How do I download CouchDB on Ubuntu?
- Step 1: Enable the CouchDB Repository. To start off, log in to your server instance and import the GPG key as shown.
- Step 2: Install Apache CouchDB in Ubuntu.
- Step 3: Verify CouchDB Installation.
- Step 4: Access CouchDB Web Interface.
How do I run CouchDB on Linux?
- sudo apt-get install couchdb.
- curl localhost:5984.
- sudo apt-get install curl.
- sudo gedit /etc/couchdb/default.ini.
- /etc/init.d/couchdb restart.
How do I set up CouchDB? CouchDB will be downloaded to your system in the form of setup file named setup-couchdb-1.6. 1_R16B02.exe. Run the setup file and proceed with the installation. After installation, open built-in web interface of CouchDB by visiting the following link: http://127.0.0.1:5984/.
How do I remove CouchDB from Ubuntu?
- sudo apt-get remove couchdb.
- Download the .
- Chmod and chown as in that article.
- You also need to do the same to the .
- Change the port number in the local.
- While you’re in there, add a couchdb user.