How do I find Apache server version? You can begin typing “Apache” in the search menu to quickly narrow the choices. The current Apache version will be displayed next to Server Version on the Apache Status page. In this case, it’s version 2.4.
What is the current version of Apache? The current latest release for Apache httpd is version 2.4. 46. However, this is more of a minor update with a small handful of security updates addressing CVE-2020-11984, CVE-2020-11993, and slight modifications to mod_http2. The last major release of Apache server was 2.4 and that was close to a decade ago.
How do I know if Apache is running on Linux server?
- Systemctl Utility. Systemctl is a utility for controlling the systemd system and service manager; it is used it to start, restart, stop services and beyond.
- Apachectl Utilities. Apachectl is a control interface for Apache HTTP server.
- ps Utility.
How do I know if httpd is installed on Linux?
- Run the service httpd status command to confirm httpd is not running:
- Run the semanage port -l | grep -w http_port_t command to view the ports SELinux allows httpd to listen on:
- Edit /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf as the root user.