How do I find my MAC address Ubuntu?
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Network.
- Click on Network to open the panel.
- Choose which device, Wi-Fi or Wired, from the left pane. The MAC address for the wired device will be displayed as the Hardware Address on the right. Click the.
How do I find my MAC address on Linux terminal? UNIX or Linux devices
Open a terminal. Type ifconfig -a and press Enter. -> HWaddr or ether or lladdr is the device’s MAC address.
How do I find my eth0 MAC address?
- Click Start, then Run. ( Start globe on 7)
- Type cmd.
- Click OK. The command prompt window will appear.
- At the prompt, type the following: ipconfig /all.
- Press Enter.
- The MAC Address and other parameters will be displayed in the DOS window. Write down the MAC Address for your adapter.
How do I find MAC address?
- Select Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Network.
- Click the network you would like to view the MAC address for.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Hardware.
- The MAC address is listed below.