How do I find the access folder?
- Access the Properties dialog box.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click Add
- In the Enter the object names to select text box, type the name of the user or group that will have access to the folder (e.g., 2125.
- Click OK.
- Click OK on the Security window.
How do I access folder as system?
- Right click on the folder or file.
- Click on Properties and then the Security tab.
- Click on the Advance tab.
- Click on the Owner tab. (
- Click on the Edit tab, and find the user you want to be the owner.
- Highlight the user, Click Apply, OK.
- Click on OK and then OK again.
How do I give system permission?
- Open Properties of your selected file/folder.
- Go to the Security tab and click OK.
- Go to Advanced. Select a user account under the Permissions tab and select change permissions.
- Check off the box that says ‘Replace all child object permission entries from this object. ‘
- Click OK.
Which is a special folder permission? Three special types of permissions are available for executable files and public directories. When these permissions are set, any user who runs that executable file assumes the user ID of the owner (or group) of the executable file.