How do I find the MAC address in Linux terminal?
- Open a terminal window.
- Type ifconfig at the command prompt. Your MAC address will be displayed beside the label HWaddr.
How do I find MAC address without ipconfig?
- Open Start.
- Search for System Information and click the top result to open the app.
- Expand the Components branch.
- Expand the Network branch.
- Select the Adapter option.
- Scroll down to the network adapter you want.
- Confirm the PC’s MAC address.
How do I find my IP and MAC address in Linux?
- Open a Terminal app.
- Type /sbin/ifconfig this will list your IP address as well your MAC address.
- You can use cmd+a to select all, cmd+c to copy and it can be pasted to any text field.
How do I find my MAC address manually? Select Settings > About Device > Status.
A WiFi Address or WiFi MAC Address displays. This is your device’s MAC address. If this does not work, refer to your device’s user manual.