How do I fix sudo apt-get command not found? How Do I Fix Sudo Apt-Get Command Not Found? Check the /usr/bin/ directory after installing the APT package to make sure it was installed correctly. Run the find apt-get command again if the file is empty. If no result is displayed, the only option is to reinstall the operating system.
How enable apt-get in Linux? When the package is directly available in default repositories, you can install it by running the “apt-get” command with the “install” option. Note : you will need sudo privileges in order to install new packages on your system. You may also be asked if you accept to install this package on your system.
How install sudo apt-get in Linux?
- Command to Install sudo on Debian Linux Minimal server.
- Apt update cache.
- Command to install sudo on Debian or Ubuntu server.
- Create a new user.
- Add a new user to the sudo group in Debian.
- Switch to new user.
How do I fix sudo apt-get?
- Open the terminal by pressing Ctrl + Alt + T on your keyboard and enter: sudo apt –fix-missing update.
- Update your system’s package list from the available sources: sudo apt update.
- Now, force the installation of the broken packages using the -f flag.