How do I fix System program problem detected Ubuntu? Turn off apport
We just need to set the value of enabled from 1 to 0, and this will disable apport. Save the file and close it. From the next boot onwards, there should be no error messages ever. If you do not want to restart the system then restart apport from the command line.
How do I fix sorry Ubuntu 20.04 has experienced an internal error? Hope you have Backed up your files in your computer. Then , press F12 or F9 or any other keys to interrupt normal startup according to your manufacture and select the usb drive in the boot menu. Click on erase ubuntu 20.04 and install ubuntu. Then you will get a fresh ubuntu installation without any errors.
How do I check system errors in Ubuntu?
- sudo rm /var/crash/* will delete old crashes and stop informing you about them until some package crashes again.
- You can stop the service with sudo systemctl disable apport (and enable it again with sudo systemctl enable apport )
How do I fix Ubuntu problems?
- Step 1: Login from Live CD or bootable USB.
- Step 2: Remove the lock files.
- Step 3: Reconfigure dpkg.
- Step 4: Clean local repository.
- Step 5: update all the packages.
- Step 6: install all broken packages and dependencies.
- Step 7: Reboot the system.