How do I get apps on Roku without Wi-Fi?
- Make sure the phone hotspot is turned on in your phone’s settings menu.
- Press the Home key on your Roku remote.
- Go to Settings > Network.
- Select Set up connection > Wireless.
- Select your phone’s hotspot from the list of access points that appear.
- Enter the password and select Connect.
How do I turn on my Roku without a remote?
How do I manually turn on my TCL Roku TV?
How do I get my Roku off and back on my TV? After you finish watching your programs from your Roku player, click on the top “Home” button icon; it takes you back to the home page on your Roku. Once there, select on your TV remote “source,” then select “TV” or “Cable TV” (whichever one you have). Once it’s back to the TV, turn off your TV.