How do I get curl on Ubuntu?
- Update your Ubuntu box, run: sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade.
- Next, install cURL, execute: sudo apt install curl.
- Verify install of curl on Ubuntu by running: curl –version.
How do I fix curl command not found? If you get an error message saying curl command not found when trying to download a file with curl , it means that the curl package is not installed on your Ubuntu machine. That’s it! You have successfully installed curl on your Ubuntu machine, and you can start using it.
How do I enable curl on Ubuntu server?
- This command installs the PHP CURL. sudo apt-get install php5-curl.
- This command starts with the Apache server. sudo service apache2 restart.
Does Ubuntu come with curl? Installing CURL
CURL is available in the official package repository of Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver.