How do I install Drupal?
- Step 1: Get the Code. Install the files you need to run Drupal.
- Step 2: Install dependencies with composer.
- Step 3: Create a database.
- Step 4: Configure your installation.
- Step 5: Run the installer.
- Step 6: Status check.
Can we run Drupal on Linux? Drupal is an open source software CMW (released under the GPL) and can be installed on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) servers as well as WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) servers.
How install Drupal on Kali Linux?
How do I download Drupal console? Installing Drupal Console
Log in to your site using SSH. At the command prompt, change the current directory to where the Drupal site is installed. For example, type cd ~/public_html/drupal. You can now run Drupal Console by simply typing drupal at the command prompt from any directory in your account.