How do I install Kodi on Ubuntu?
- Install Kodi using Ubuntu Software. Using your Graphical User Interface navigate to start menu and search for Ubuntu Software application.
- Install Kodi from command line. To install kodi directly from a command line open up terminal and enter: $ sudo apt install kodi.
- Install from PPA.
- Start Kodi.
How do I start Kodi on Ubuntu? Launch Kodi Media Server on Ubuntu 20.04/ Linux Mint 20
You can now launch Kodi from the GUI or from terminal. When launching from Gui, open your menu file and search for Kodi. Click Kodi icon to launch. From you terminal, type kido and press Enter to launch.
How do I update Kodi on Ubuntu?
- Add Kodi PPA. Firstly, open terminal either by searching from the activities overview screen or by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T on keyboard.
- Install / Upgrade Kodi. If you’re now running the stock version of Kodi package in Ubuntu, the Software Updater may refuse to update it.
How do I install Kodi on Linux Mint 19?
Install Kodi on Linux Mint
- Launch the Mint Terminal. Launch the terminal from the applications or use the keyboard shortcut.
- Add Kodi’s official PPA repository. To add the official PPA repository use the command:
- Update Repositories.
- Install Kodi on Linux Mint.