How do I install Kodi on Ubuntu?
- Install Kodi using Ubuntu Software. Using your Graphical User Interface navigate to start menu and search for Ubuntu Software application.
- Install Kodi from command line. To install kodi directly from a command line open up terminal and enter: $ sudo apt install kodi.
- Install from PPA.
- Start Kodi.
Does Kodi work on Linux Mint? The recommended way of installing Kodi on Ubuntu and its derivatives (Linux Mint, Kali Linux, Pop! OS etc) is to use official Team Kodi PPA.
How install Kodi on Kali Linux?
- Enter: sudo apt-get install software-properties-common.
- The next command you enter depends on which Kodi repository you want to add. There are three versions: the final release build, the beta build, and the nightly builds.
- When Kodi finishes installing, launch Kodi.
How do I update Kodi on Ubuntu?
- Add Kodi PPA. Firstly, open terminal either by searching from the activities overview screen or by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T on keyboard.
- Install / Upgrade Kodi. If you’re now running the stock version of Kodi package in Ubuntu, the Software Updater may refuse to update it.