How do I install Plex server on Ubuntu?
- Step 1: Download Plex Media Merver. The first step will be to download the Plex media server for Linux from its official Downloads page.
- Step 2: Install Plex Media Server.
- Step 3: Configure Plex Media Server.
- Step 4: Access Plex Media Server.
- Step 5: Update Plex Media Server.
Where is Plex installed on Ubuntu?
- General. In general, the location for the various Linux versions of Plex Media Server will be found under: $PLEX_HOME/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/
- ASUSTOR. /volume1/Plex/Library.
- Debian, Fedora, CentOS, Ubuntu.
- NVIDIA SHIELD.
Is there a Plex app for Ubuntu? Plex Desktop App Debuts on Linux as a Snap – OMG! Ubuntu!
Is there a Plex app for Linux? Plexamp, an alternative app that is built for only streaming music from a Plex server, is already available for Linux. You can download Plex for Linux from the Snap store, or by running sudo snap install plex-desktop in the Terminal on a Linux PC with Snap already installed.