How do I install the latest version of Terraform in Ubuntu?
- Install unzip sudo apt-get install unzip.
- Extract the downloaded file archive unzip terraform_1.0.7_linux_amd64.zip.
- Move the executable into a directory searched for executables sudo mv terraform /usr/local/bin/
- Run it terraform –version.
Where is Terraform installed in Ubuntu? Method 2: Install Terraform Manually
Then download the latest terraform archive. This will create a terraform binary file on your working directory. Move this file to the directory /usr/local/bin . This will make the tool accessible to all user accounts.
How install Terraform Linux? To install Terraform, find the appropriate package for your system and download it as a zip archive. After downloading Terraform, unzip the package. Terraform runs as a single binary named terraform . Any other files in the package can be safely removed and Terraform will still function.
How do I install Terraform?
- Download Terraform.
- From the download, extract the executable to a directory of your choosing (for example, c:terraform ).
- Update your system’s global path to the executable.
- Open a terminal window.
- Verify the global path configuration with the terraform command.