How do I install Zabbix on Ubuntu?
- Prerequisites. A fresh Alibaba Cloud instance with Ubuntu 18.04 installed.
- Step 1 – Install LAMP Server.
- Step 2 – Create a Database for Zabbix.
- Step 3 – Install and Configure Zabbix.
- Step 4 – Configure Zabbix Agent.
- Step 5 – Access Zabbix Dashboard.
What is Zabbix used for? Zabbix is an open source monitoring software tool for diverse IT components, including networks, servers, virtual machines (VMs) and cloud services. Zabbix provides monitoring metrics, such as network utilization, CPU load and disk space consumption.
How do I start Zabbix agent in Ubuntu?
- Step 1: Enable Zabbix repository on remote host. Begin by updating the package lists on the remote host.
- Step 2: Install Zabbix agent. Once the repository is in place, install Zabbix agent.
- Step 3: Configure Zabbix agent.
- Step 4: Configure the firewall.
- Step 5: Add host on Zabbix server.
What is Zabbix in Linux? Zabbix is an Open Source, high-level enterprise software designed to monitor and keep track of networks, servers, and applications in real-time.