How do I map a drive in Linux?
- Click the Start menu -> File Explorer.
- Click This PC.
- Click on Computer -> Map Network Drive.
- In the “Drive” drop-down box, choose the drive-letter you want to use for this particular directory.
- Type in the full path to the directory into the “Folder” field.
How do I map to a network drive? Open File Explorer. In File Explorer, click on This PC, located on the left-hand side of the window. Click on the Computer tab. In the Computer ribbon, click on the Map network drive button, and then select Map network drive from the drop-down list.
How mount Windows network drive in Ubuntu?
- Step1: Updating and upgrading apt-cache repository.
- Step2: Cifs-utils Package installation.
- Step3: Creating Directory.
- Step4: Creating Credentials file.
- Step5: Mount samba share.
- Step6: Automount on system reboot.
How do I mount a shared drive in Linux?
Mounting a Shared Folder on a Linux Computer
- Open a terminal with root privileges.
- Run the following command: mount <NAS Ethernet Interface IP>:/share/<Shared Folder Name> <Directory to Mount> Tip:
- Specify your NAS username and password.