How do I map a network drive in Ubuntu?
- Open the Files App.
- Click on Other Locations.
- Click Connect.
- Enter the following options for password security and click Connect. Connect As: Registered User. Username: YOURUSERNAME. Domain: ADMIN. Password: (Your WPI Password)
Can you map a drive in Linux? You can use the Ubuntu desktop graphical option or command-line option to map a network drive on Linux.
How do I mount a shared drive in Linux?
Mounting a Shared Folder on a Linux Computer
- Open a terminal with root privileges.
- Run the following command: mount <NAS Ethernet Interface IP>:/share/<Shared Folder Name> <Directory to Mount> Tip:
- Specify your NAS username and password.
How do I map a Windows drive in Linux?
- Click the Start menu -> File Explorer.
- Click This PC.
- Click on Computer -> Map Network Drive.
- In the “Drive” drop-down box, choose the drive-letter you want to use for this particular directory.
- Type in the full path to the directory into the “Folder” field.