How do I open Sublime Text in Linux terminal?
- I suggest using the “current” version link, so the command becomes sudo ln -s /snap/sublime-text/current/opt/sublime_text/sublime_text /usr/local/bin/subl. – Tom. Mar 28, 2019 at 7:32.
- In Mint 20 I found it in “/var/lib/flatpak/app/com.sublimetext.three/current/active/export/bin/com.sublimetext.three” – nick fox.
How do I open sublime from terminal?
- First of all, test this command: open /Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/SharedSupport/bin/subl. If that worked, you’re good to go step 2.
- Then run this command: sudo ln -s /Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/SharedSupport/bin/subl /usr/local/bin/subl.
- Checking in terminal by subl .
How do I start sublime from terminal in Ubuntu? We will be using the command line Terminal for installing Sublime Text code editor. The Terminal can be opened using the Ctrl+Alt+T keyboard shortcut. Note: In order to install or remove any software from your system, you must have sudo privileges.
How do I open Sublime Text 3 in Terminal? Run this command in Terminal now when you type subl Sublime Text should open. Now to open a folder type subl . will open the current folder in Sublime Text.