How do I reinstall a package? Switch to the Browse tab, search for the package name, select it, then select Install). For all packages, delete the package folder, then run nuget install . For a single package, delete the package folder and use nuget install <id> to reinstall the same one.
How do I reinstall a package in Linux?
- Reinstall Packages Using apt-get.
- Reinstall htop Using apt-get.
- Reinstall Packages Using aptitude Command.
- Reinstall apt After You Accidentally Removed It.
How do I reinstall apt-get package?
- Check your current apt-get version by apt-get –version .
- Search for the same version’s .
- install it by dpkg -i filename.
- Of course, this unfortunately cannot work if you also removed the packeges on which apt depends, like libgcc1.
How do I reinstall everything on Ubuntu?
- sudo chown root:root reinstall_all.sh.
- sudo chmod 755 reinstall_all.sh.
- sudo ./reinstall_all.sh.