How do I reset Kodi on Linux?
- Navigate to Settings on your device.
- Next, click on Applications.
- Now, click on Manage Installed Applications.
- Then, select Kodi from the list.
- Next, select Clear data from the options.
How do I uninstall a Kodi package?
- On your FireStick device’s home screen, select the view all apps button on the right.
- Locate and scroll to Kodi.
- Press the three-dash button on your FireStick remote, which will bring up a menu on the right.
- Scroll down and select Uninstall.
- A pop-up will appear.
How do I run Kodi on Linux?
- Launch the Mint Terminal. Launch the terminal from the applications or use the keyboard shortcut.
- Add Kodi’s official PPA repository. To add the official PPA repository use the command:
- Update Repositories.
- Install Kodi on Linux Mint.
Can you install Kodi on Linux? You can install Kodi on virtually any device be it Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android or Raspberry Pi. In fact, many people install Kodi on Raspberry Pi specifically for using it as a media center with their TV.