How do I restart Tomcat? Open the Services window (C:Windowssystem32services. msc). Locate IDM Apps Tomcat Service. Select Start, Stop, or Restart.
How do I force Tomcat to start in Linux?
- Start a Terminal window from the menu bar.
- Type in sudo service tomcat7 start and then hit Enter :
- You will receive the following message indicating the server is started:
How do I start and stop Tomcat service in Linux?
- To start the server, from the JazzInstallDir /server directory, run this command: ./server.startup -tomcat.
- To stop the server, from the JazzInstallDir /server directory, run this command: ./server.shutdown -tomcat.
How do I start Tomcat server in Linux terminal?
- Go to the appropriate subdirectory of the EDQP Tomcat installation directory. The default directories are: On Linux: /opt/Oracle/Middleware/opdq/ server /tomcat/bin.
- Run the startup command: On Linux: ./startup.sh. On Windows: % startup.bat.