How do I run HeidiSQL on Ubuntu?
- Step 1: install Wine. There are three ways how you can get Wine.
- Step 2: download HeidiSQL. Download the installer from http://www.heidisql.com/download.php.
- Step 3: install HeidiSQL using Wine.
- Step 4: add the HeidiSQL icon to the launcher (optional)
Does HeidiSQL run on Linux? HeidiSQL is a Windows program and does not run natively on Linux. You will have to install Wine or create a Windows Virtual Machine before being able to install/run HeidiSQL.
How do I install MySQL client on Ubuntu?
- Step 1: Update/Upgrade Package Repository. Update the system package repository to ensure you are installing the latest MySQL release.
- Step 2: Install MySQL.
- Step 3: Securing MySQL.
- Step 4: Check if MySQL Service Is Running.
- Step 5: Log in to MySQL Server.
How do I download and install HeidiSQL?
- Confirm that “MariaDB Community tab is selected.
- In the “Version” dropdown, select the MariaDB Community Server version you want to download.
- In the “OS” dropdown, select “MS Windows (64-bit)”.
- Click on the “Download” button to download the MSI package.