How do I run NoMachine on Ubuntu? NoMachine is not available on Ubuntu 20.04 default repositories. Therefore, you need to download the DEB binary package from NoMachine For Linux Downloads page. On the Download page, select the version of NoMachine for your respective Ubuntu 20.04 system architecture.
How install NoMachine in Linux?
- Click on Download and save the DEB file.
- Install the package by using the graphical package manager provided by your Linux distribution or from command line by running: $ sudo dpkg -i nomachine_7.10.1_1_i386.deb.
What is NoMachine Linux? NoMachine for Linux – i686
The free NoMachine product is designed to work the same across Windows, Mac and Linux and give users access to the physical desktop of the remote computer.
How do I download NoMachine from command line?
- Click on Download and save the TAR. GZ file in the /usr directory.
- Extract the TAR.GZ archive by running from command line: $ sudo tar zxvf nomachine-terminal-server_7.10.1_1_x86_64.tar.gz.
- Install NoMachine by executing: $ sudo /usr/NX/nxserver –install.