How do I run vagrant on Ubuntu?
- Step 1: Update Ubuntu Packages. First, update your packages on Ubuntu system using the following command:
- Step 2: Install VirtualBox. Next, install VirtualBox on your system using the following command:
- Step 3: Install Vagrant.
How install vagrant Linux? Installing Vagrant is extremely easy. Head over to the Vagrant downloads page and get the appropriate installer or package for your platform. Install the package using standard procedures for your operating system. The installer will automatically add vagrant to your system path so that it is available in terminals.
Does vagrant require VirtualBox? Vagrant comes with support out of the box for VirtualBox, a free, cross-platform consumer virtualization product. The VirtualBox provider is compatible with VirtualBox versions 4.0.
How install vagrant and VirtualBox on Linux?
- Install VirtualBox. VirtualBox is a software utility that allows you to run an operating system inside an operating system.
- Option 1: Install Vagrant with apt-get.
- Option 2: Install Vagrant With the Binary Package.
- Verify Vagrant Installation.
- Other Vagrant Commands.