How do I set up a second user?
- Right-click the Windows Start menu button.
- Select Control Panel .
- Select User Accounts .
- Select Manage another account .
- Select Add a new user in PC settings .
- Use the Accounts dialog box to configure a new account.
How do I add users to Windows 10?
- Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other users.
- Under Other users, select Add someone else to this PC.
- Enter that person’s Microsoft account information and follow the prompts.
What is users in Windows 10? A user account allows you to sign in to Windows 10. By default, your computer already has one user account, which you were required to create when setting up Windows for the first time. But if you plan to share your computer, you can create a separate user account for each member of your home or office.
How do I change users on Windows? Select Start , right-click the account name icon (or picture), then select Switch user. Select the Start button on the taskbar. Then, on the left side of the Start menu, select the account name icon (or picture) > Switch user > a different user.