How do I uninstall pip?
To use pip to uninstall a package locally in a virtual environment:
- Open a command or terminal window (depending on the operating system)
- cd into the project directory.
- pip uninstall <packagename>
How do I uninstall Python pip Linux?
Uninstalling/removing Python packages using Pip
- Open a terminal window.
- To uninstall, or remove, a package use the command ‘$PIP uninstall <package-name>’. This example will remove the flask package.
- The command will ask for confirmation after listing the files to be removed.
How do I completely remove pip and Python?
- Navigate to Control Panel.
- Click “Uninstall a program”, and a list of all the currently installed programs will display.
- Select the Python version that you want to uninstall, then click the “Uninstall” button above the list – this has to be done for every Python version installed on the system.
How do I uninstall everything with pip? You can use pip uninstall -y -r <(pip freeze) to do everything in one go.