How do I uninstall VMware tools? In the guest operating system, select Programs and Features > Uninstall a program. In the guest operating system, select Add/Remove Programs. Log in as root and enter vmware-uninstall-tools.pl in a terminal window. Use the Uninstall VMware Tools application, found in /Library/Application Support/VMware Tools.
How do I unmount VMware tools in Linux? To unmount the . iso image: From the guest operating system, Right-click the CD drive and click Eject. Right-click the virtual machine and click Guest > End VMware Tools Install.
How do I uninstall VMware services?
Delete these folders:
- The program folder in which the VMware product was installed.
- The application data folders.
- The VMware program group folder from the start menu.
How do I manually uninstall VMware player?
- Right click on your start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
- In the command prompt, type “control appwiz.cpl”.
- The old style uninstall screen should open, so you can select “VMWare Player” from the list, then at the top, select “Change”
- In the pop up window, choose “Uninstall”